- Click here to get the special US$3.95 per month rate (normally US$7.99) with Bluehost and click through “get started now”.
Disclosure: BlueHost compensates me when you purchase with this discount link, so all of my help is free of charge to you!
- Choose your plan.
- Search for your domain name in the search box on the left. When you click search, Bluehost will check if it’s available. If you followed step 1, then you would already have checked for availability. You can also transfer in an existing domain name if you’ve already reserved one.
- A great feature of Bluehost is that they will recommend alternative domain names if your preferred domain name isn’t available.
- You will then complete your personal information. Both Blogire and Bluehost take the privacy of your personal information very seriously.
- Next, you will also need to choose your hosting package and options. As set out before, the 36 month package gets you the best rate locked in for 3 years. However, the 12 month option might suit your pocket in the short term. We should mention that there is a 30 day money back guarantee in place with Bluehost.
- Now, you will create a password for your account.
As mentioned before, there is great synergy between Bluehost and WordPress. You will now be able to install WordPress in a single click … meaning you’re onto configuring and starting blogging after this step.